Fiscal sponsorship provides access to restricted funding, grants, tax-deductible donations, and other valuable project management benefits.
Here’s what you get while a member in our fiscal sponsorship program:
- Become a project of New Sun Rising’s 501(c)(3) status to be able to accept grants and donations.
- Back office staff to review grant applications, process donations and grants, and file tax documents.
- Adivising sessions with staff through open office hours.
- Access to Payroll services, insurance, consulting, discounts, and more (additional fees may apply).
- Access to NSR’s programming (additional fees/application may apply).
- Focus on running your project while we take care of compliance.
NSR strongly feels that execution and ownership for the vision of your project should be yours. We enhance the traditional fiscal sponsorship model, including the benefits of 501(c)(3) status, by providing added value to our fiscally sponsored projects. We offer mentoring programs, workshops, assistance with nonprofit organizational development, grant applications, strategic networking, consideration of funding options, advocacy for your project, and logistical resources and support.