Building plans, resources, + connections for social businesses + nonprofits
Launch activates community plans through startup businesses and nonprofit projects. The collaborative 12-month program guides socially-minded entrepreneurs along the path of getting started, building a tribe of support, and launching meaningful solutions.
Participants gain strategic insight to build a business plan reflecting their values and goals. A diverse team of experts helps you define a compelling value proposition and execute your plan. Peer and professional networks are strengthened while preparing to successfully fundraise.
What to expect over the 12-month program:
- Monthly learning workshops with peer leadership group
- One-on-One Mentoring to build your plan and manage growth
- Vibrancy Fund Loans (up to $3,000) + Fundraising Assistance
- Professional Services from our network (legal, accounting, branding, marketing, web dev)
- Measured Outcomes to share your success with stakeholders
- Events, Press, and end of year Showcase directly engage customers and community
- Pay it Forward program provides flexible tuition repayment based upon your success
Launch incubator clusters activate a community’s shared vision by working both in the community and for community. We help startup businesses and projects engage with communities that share their values and priorities, building solutions with impact that lasts.