Community incubator to activate social businesses and nonprofit projects
Launch helps startup leaders build plans, connections, + resources. The collaborative 12-month program guides socially-minded entrepreneurs along the path of getting started, building a tribe of support, and launching meaningful solutions.
Participants receive education and training to strengthen their plan with a diverse team of experts, get connected with peer and professional networks, and be prepared to access funding.
What to expect over the 12-month program:
- Monthly Learning Workshops with peer leaders
- One-on-One Mentoring to build your plan and manage growth
- Professional Services (legal, accounting, branding, marketing, web dev)
- Fundraising Assistance (grants, loans, crowdfunding, investment)
- Vibrancy Fund Loans (up to $3,000 at 0% interest)
- Pay it Forward program provides flexible tuition + loan repayment based upon your success
- Events, Press, and end of year Showcase directly engage customers and community
- Outcomes Reporting to share your success
Launch incubators activate a community’s shared vision, by working both with the community and for community. We help social businesses and projects engage with communities that share their values and priorities, building solutions with impact that lasts.