- be an organization populated & led by people who are affected by OCD;
- foster a vibrant OCD community by offering support groups, social gatherings, community projects, & artistic endeavors;
- champion OCD-specific peer support & OCD-specific peer sponsorship;
- provide education about OCD & proven treatment modalities such as Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP);
- advocate for redefined health insurance standards & guidelines for OCD treatment providers;
- be ambassadors for our community.
Pittsburgh Bridges OCD is a local group of folks with OCD. Although we got together with the intention of helping each other, we have always had our eyes on something bigger: building a thriving OCD community in Pittsburgh.
Our mission is to: